Friday, April 15, 2011

Is that's all we'll ever be?!

A SHORTY!


The day I recognized you....
And everyday since then, I din miss a view...
When I was about to forget you a little....
Now, it's you... who started it with a giggle....
Finally we moved on to be friends....
I knew stuffs about you,
Felt you as my own!!
I remember each and every talk, every place and every smile...
I know your pause in a talk,
I see your eyebrows raise....
You and I were awesome as friends...
I ne'er wanna change, not even a bit!
But then days passed... priorities changed...
As priorities did... so did the people in it....
What matters here is...
"I changed in you..but..
You changed everything in me"....
Everytime i hear "hey FRIEND!" from you,
I die inside...


Not because we are friends... but because... that's all we will ever be!"
 



Swetha Ananthan.
10th feb 2011.
happy birthday mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment