(*- meanin' can be read later)
There came a materialistic* reason,
The only reason for separation.
To have taken away with it, my love;
and throttled me to near death,
Leaving behind, nothing but tears.
Can't believe, when she said;
I waited long, this long, only for this!!
In just a blink, was our love gone?!
No!
Please tell me, Please tell me it's still on!! =(
Funny to accept, but very true,
This situ* to me was earlier known.
I said "yes" like a permission thou',
And booked* her way, out of my life.
Now am lost!
Lost along with my happiness and gay*.
Guess, there is a time* for everyone,
Exactly when two breaks to one!
But there are also minutes, when,
One plus one becomes two. :)
There is a lil' difference thou'
One came with a weep and reason,
Other, with a smile lasting all seasons.
In my case it was a good-bye*,
As I was assured of it, even with a bell*;
Like the one from a witch's HELL!
Life seemed hopeless, weary and unsound.
I wanted to pause,
I wanted to scream my feel,
I wanna* lose my ego,
But stopped(full stop)
All for an unknown crowd*. =/
I was bold enough, although!
Cause my heart was ready for demise...
But my mind, overlooked it,
And taught,
My heart...
"DEAL WITH THE REASON!!"
And now, In the end... I became furious in frustration,
Furious at a desperate reason, to have taken her away.
I wanted to crush it.. squish it, in anger.
For,
It could have been anything,
Anything but not this,
This stupid, boisterous departure of a train.. at a Railway Station. :D :D
*Facepalm**
What did ya think the reason was??!!
GLOSSARY:
Materialistic- The very first clue :P
Situ: Situation (situ in my evs book:D )
Booked: You book a ticked, right?
Gay: A happy person (my friend terms he is one, which gay?! I dunno ;))
Time: Train ku timing mukkiyam :S
Good-bye: Nothing serious, chumma tata, bye bye :D
Bell: horn
Wanna: Want to (Sowie.. was textin' a friend )
Crowd: Station la kumbal! phew!
Facepalm: Nethi adi!
Do not ring me up to praise... I am not a person who likes attn! :P :P
COURTESY: Salem Junction.
Have fun! CrazZiness personified,
Swetha Ananth
11.02am.
06-04-2011.
<3
There came a materialistic* reason,
The only reason for separation.
To have taken away with it, my love;
and throttled me to near death,
Leaving behind, nothing but tears.
Can't believe, when she said;
I waited long, this long, only for this!!
In just a blink, was our love gone?!
No!
Please tell me, Please tell me it's still on!! =(
Funny to accept, but very true,
This situ* to me was earlier known.
I said "yes" like a permission thou',
And booked* her way, out of my life.
Now am lost!
Lost along with my happiness and gay*.
Guess, there is a time* for everyone,
Exactly when two breaks to one!
But there are also minutes, when,
One plus one becomes two. :)
There is a lil' difference thou'
One came with a weep and reason,
Other, with a smile lasting all seasons.
In my case it was a good-bye*,
As I was assured of it, even with a bell*;
Like the one from a witch's HELL!
Life seemed hopeless, weary and unsound.
I wanted to pause,
I wanted to scream my feel,
I wanna* lose my ego,
But stopped(full stop)
All for an unknown crowd*. =/
I was bold enough, although!
Cause my heart was ready for demise...
But my mind, overlooked it,
And taught,
My heart...
"DEAL WITH THE REASON!!"
And now, In the end... I became furious in frustration,
Furious at a desperate reason, to have taken her away.
I wanted to crush it.. squish it, in anger.
For,
It could have been anything,
Anything but not this,
This stupid, boisterous departure of a train.. at a Railway Station. :D :D
*Facepalm**
What did ya think the reason was??!!
GLOSSARY:
Materialistic- The very first clue :P
Situ: Situation (situ in my evs book:D )
Booked: You book a ticked, right?
Gay: A happy person (my friend terms he is one, which gay?! I dunno ;))
Time: Train ku timing mukkiyam :S
Good-bye: Nothing serious, chumma tata, bye bye :D
Bell: horn
Wanna: Want to (Sowie.. was textin' a friend )
Crowd: Station la kumbal! phew!
Facepalm: Nethi adi!
Do not ring me up to praise... I am not a person who likes attn! :P :P
COURTESY: Salem Junction.
Have fun! CrazZiness personified,
Swetha Ananth
11.02am.
06-04-2011.
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment