Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A song!

The powerful form of words combine with music to give a song. It's the best way of expression. It can experience joy with you, cry with you and it can volunteer anger with you. It's lowers the tone of harshness but can fill you with guilt. If you can feel what a song feels, then you will never forget, what it reminded you of.
But I always wonder why, such a beautiful song, such passionate lyrics always have to reminisce a person who understands very little if it?!

He deserves more than he always need. And he, is the one who must not be named.



Just scribbling @ 12.15am with dim eyes,
Swetha Ananthan.

2 comments:

  1. I actually was expecting a Song...
    If it's 12.45 then I guess it was just Babblement:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes yes it was, for the time I wrote :P

    ReplyDelete