Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Doctors and the Rest.

I personally think doctors are dangerous.

Being at the edge of a rope to confer a degree in engineering I wasn’t hoping to write anything about doctors the least. But they somehow get a significant place in our life, don’t they?

Not all of us are people loving. It’s a herculean task for the most of us. But we call ourselves the ones who prefer to live alone. Then why is it a bother when we see others socially active, people loving and well, you know, just happy? Or is it just us being incapable to mix our thoughts with others? And then at the end of the day we go back to being about just us again.

Are you this person and is your profession a doctor? And yet you still have people around you? Yes.

There are two kinds of people in this world. The doctors and the rest. I know what the rest feels.

We people stare for a second more at a car which has a 'Doctor in the car' sign. We hiss to our friends when a doctor passes by. We don’t like the smell of a hospital and we definitely have a doctor's contact in our smart phone. There's happiness if a consulting doctor is friendly and it increases if she gets our contact, for just as a notification to her and a big respect to us. We're dedicated and feel a need to indulge in a conversation with them even when they pass by on the roadside. Atleast a Hi is a must. What makes us all the more happy is if she acknowledges us.

So are all doctors people loving? If no, why the society does willingly accepts them into family, let alone being just friends. They make a connection with a person they just meet even thought their character is introverted. When you walk out of a clinic you feel relaxed. Even before the tablets they prescribe work we rate them as being awesome, best, good, fine, bad and some more. It’s their character that cures us. (I still wonder why the character Gregory House in the famous-hit TV show House MD an idol even though he is a narcissist, a sadist and still the best doctor in town). The moments of smile from your doctor makes you feel better right when you walk out of a hospital.

Even after years, when you’re done doing new things and not capable of travelling to places, they keep connecting with people. We go to them. We still make friends with them. Then our children and grandchildren follow us. It becomes a hereditary relationship. It becomes contagious. Your friends become their friends but not vice versa. Their relationship keeps expanding.

They make people who don’t talk, Talk. They are dangerous. Because doctors are those people who mix with all kinds of society.

So, Can I be the rest of the world or can I just become a doctor? An engineering degree waiting. I think I have an answer. What about you?

Joker, danger. Doctors, dangerous.



#doctorweirdnesshappening

No comments:

Post a Comment