Good day India,
Let me not like a long blogpost on Anti-corruption. It too obvious that you must have read much about it in the papers. Pictures, are interesting and the info is conveyed, BANG! So here is two of it. :)
I missed it: Okay there was one which I missed to click. Anna-ji was seen fasting in the rear view, while Manmohanji was preparing a juice with a Mixie :p the mixie was not premier, it was the parliment!! :D
Silence is GOLDEN, But not AGAINST!!
Swetha Ananthan.
Let me not like a long blogpost on Anti-corruption. It too obvious that you must have read much about it in the papers. Pictures, are interesting and the info is conveyed, BANG! So here is two of it. :)
![]() |
| A(nna)mul Baby! |
I missed it: Okay there was one which I missed to click. Anna-ji was seen fasting in the rear view, while Manmohanji was preparing a juice with a Mixie :p the mixie was not premier, it was the parliment!! :D
![]() |
| No, its not the dandi march :p |
Silence is GOLDEN, But not AGAINST!!
Swetha Ananthan.


No comments:
Post a Comment