Thursday, January 7, 2016

Eiffel tower memories.



I had some really wonderful pictures of Eiffel tower taken recently during my trip to Paris. Following thousands of travel destination places in Instagram and seeing these places through the lens of other photographers really teaches one to look at things differently! I’m no photographer and I have no DSLR, but I love these pictures. And it is all about the lighting :D
#Paris #November #Europe #Vacation #Travel

I had some really wonderful pictures of Eiffel tower taken recently during my trip to Paris. Following thousands of travel destination places in Instagram and seeing these places through the lens of other photographers really teaches one to look at things differently! I’m no photographer and I have no DSLR, but I love these pictures. And it is all about the lighting :D
#Paris #November #Europe #Vacation #Travel

I had some really wonderful pictures of Eiffel tower taken recently during my trip to Paris. Following thousands of travel destination places in Instagram and seeing these places through the lens of other photographers really teaches one to look at things differently! I’m no photographer and I have no DSLR, but I love these pictures. And it is all about the lighting :D
#Paris #November #Europe #Vacation #TravelI had some really wonderful pictures of Eiffel tower taken recently during my trip to Paris. Following thousands of travel destination places in Instagram and seeing these places through the lens of other photographers really teaches one to look at things differently! I’m no photographer and I have no DSLR, but I love these pictures. And it is all about the lighting :D
#Paris #November #Europe #Vacation #Travel




No comments:

Post a Comment