Monday, June 6, 2011

Back to the age of cartoons!!

 CARTOONSCAPE LIKES#1

Happy hi people!! Its holidays :D starting to move those always waggling fingers again :)!
I always believe, Witness past, present and future at the same place... not any other old scripts of fortune-tellers... but the newspaper which drops by your home, every morning (does it?). We loved watching cartoons when we were kids. It continued for some. Squish me into this category among all others. Cartoons hit the bulls-eye, in short. Well my blog, ofcourse need to have things I fascinate and now there is a new section... extracts and favourites' from "THE HINDU", cartoonscapes!!!! :D

There goes my no.1: TRAGEDY- LOL!!
It's ironic that people havent yet relieved themselves from the change in political scenario, recently in Tamil Nadu. cause they were the ones who voted right ?! (hopefully they did!). We all know about the party who saw ditch, mainly due to their underlying works (greedy human behaviour). By the time the court had it's verdict, came in the voting results... Frown and again... frown... I still remember seeing the picture of the scamers being "escorted :p" to the jail. I am not mature enough to comment on the intensity of crime nor the verdict...but I know it's bad.. and the news sure does make me believe 'laws' exist (conditions applied :p). And this cartoonscape brought an immediate smile.

Cartoonscape from the hindu
 Captain capers: Maybe sometimes, some people don't even deserve to raise opposition!!

No comments:

Post a Comment